Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Zealand Lake Hawea

Share |

I am not really well-traveled. I have
been to a couple of states in the US, Victoria and NSW, Australia, a few countries in Southeast Asia.

So far, I can not find a place that will beat the beauty, the simplicity of life and the quality of food in New Zealand.

The weather is too cold I must admit. But I'd rather have cold than the burning heat in Melbourne or outback NSW. I'd rather have the wind than the humidity in Asia. Personally, I sleep better. I sleep more in NZ.

Anyway, for people who are interested in a lifestyle proposition. Visit New Zealand and see if it's a place for you to live.

The fresh, succulent fruits and vegetables are sold at very low prices compared to Sydney and USA. A three bedroom house in a 700 sqm lot can go as low as NZ$100k or US$70k. The cost of 2nd hand cars are low (buy from the auctions).

So if you're a frugal person who enjoys nature, activities and a quiet life. I'd recommend New Zealand.

Find out how to purchase a property in New Zealand from NZ Property Blog.

No comments:

'Buying NZ Property – Download the free sample readings!

The NZ property market is shaping up as one of the most attractive property investment markets for the next few years. High yielding property and the collapse of the NZD make NZ the perfect counter-cyclical investment if you buy right! In addition, there is no capital gains tax, transfer taxes, VAT/GST or wealth taxes in NZ, so rest assured that NZ property is tax-effective! Learn more now! New Zealand Property Report 2010 - Download the table of contents or buy this 180-page report at our online store for just $US19.95.